By purchasing a ticket for the Les Amis VW Camper Van Raffle the ticket purchaser agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. Jason Loveless is the Promoter of the Camper Van Raffle and the permit holder is the charity Les Amis Inc.
2. Individual Camper Van tickets are priced £20 each.
3. There are three prizes available: First prize – Brand new VW California CoastCamper Van, which is not eligible for upgrade, change or in exchange for a cash equivalent. Second Prize - £1,000 Cash. Third Prize - £500 Cash. The first ticket drawn will win the first prize of a Camper Van, the second ticket drawn will win a cash prize of £1000 and the third ticket drawn will win a cash prize of £500.
4. All those affiliated with LAI are permitted to purchase tickets excepting event promotor (Jason Loveless).
5. Online Tickets will be numbered from 0001 to 3,000.
6. Online Tickets can be purchased through the Les Amis website https://www.lesamis.org.je/ or via use of the QR code on promotional material.
7. Physical Tickets will be numbered from 3,001 to 5,000.
8. Physical tickets may be purchased from Les Amis Head Office - St Saviour,Motor Mall - St John, iPop Digital – St Helier or at planned events attended byLes Amis.
9. Tickets are only to be purchased by adults aged 18 years old or over. Age verification will be done through Yoti Secure Digital Identification System for online tickets. Any ticket purchaser found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to claim a prize. In this instance, Les Amis will return the money and report the incident to the Jersey Gambling Commission.
10. Tickets are only eligible for purchase by persons who are ordinarily resident of Jersey, Channel Islands, with a valid Jersey address. Address verification will be done through Yoti Secure Digital Identification System for online tickets.
11. Only tickets for which full payment has been received at the ticket sale cut-off date may be entered into the raffle and eligible to win one of the three prizes.
12. All available means will be used by Les Amis to contact the owners of the winning tickets through information provided by the purchaser of the ticket, email. Telephone number and physical address. Social media will be used to publish winning ticket numbers. Cut-off date to claim prize will be midnight 25th May 2022. If by this date the prize is not claimed, the charity will retain the prize.
13. Only one name can be entered as the ticket purchaser and will be recorded against the number of the ticket purchased. The prize will be registered to that person in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. The ticket purchaser is responsible for providing LAI with accurate and up to date contact details, including their name, address, telephone number and email and the ticket purchaser shall inform LAI of any changes to these details as soon as they arise. LAI will be in no way liable for the failure or inability to contact a ticket purchaser due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by the ticket purchaser.
15. All on-line ticket purchases will be recorded through the platform hosted at lesamis.org.je which will provide email confirmation of ticket numbers issued to the purchaser. All in person ticket sales will receive a numbered hard copy ticket at time of purchase.
16. Online ticket purchasers will be issued a printable, randomly allocated numbered (between 0001 and 3,000), electronic ticket(s).
17. Physical ticket purchasers will be issued a hard copy of ticket numbered between 3,001 and 5,000.
18. There is a sale limit of 5 tickets per transaction both on line and in person.
19. All tickets for the VW Camper Van Raffle are non-transferable and all online ticket sales will be deemed as final as evidenced by the electronic confirmation of purchase.
20. Physical ticket sales will be deemed as final as evidenced by the hard copy of the ticket.
21. Ticket sales will close at midnight on Tuesday 30 November 2021, or upon being sold out.
22. The VW Camper Van Raffle draw will take place on Tuesday 7th December2021 at Samphire Restaurant at 6pm and will be streamed live on facebook.com/LesAmisJersey subject to the terms of Clause 23.
23. LAI reserves the right to change the venue of the draw but not the date or time. LAI shall endeavour to notify all ticket purchasers of any change to the venue through lesamis.org.je, facebook.com/LesAmisJersey and the local media.
24. The VW Camper Van Raffle draw will be made through the process drawing a numbered ticket, correlating to only purchased tickets, at random from a secure tombola drum. Each ticket may only win one prize.
25. The VW Camper Van Raffle draw will be witnessed by all attendees of the draw event.
27. The winning ticket holder will be contacted by a member of the LAI team to confirm they have won the prize.
28. The prizes will be awarded to the winners upon evidence of the electronic confirmation of purchase or hard copy of physical ticket, satisfactory proof of identity, proof of address, and evidence that the winners have complied with these terms and conditions.
29. The VW Camper Van will be handed over to the first prize winner at MotorMall, St John.
30. It is the sole responsibility of the first prize winner to insure the vehicle from the day of delivery. LAI takes no responsibility for the vehicle once it has been delivered.
31. Any ticket purchased in breach of these terms and conditions will be voidable at the sole discretion of Les Amis Inc.
32. Information regarding help with gambling addiction can be found via https://www.jgc.je/social-resp...
33. Any complaints relating to VW Camper Van Raffle should be made in writing to the Head of Support Services, Les Amis, La Grande Route de St Martin, StSaviour, Jersey, JE2 7GS. Any decision that is made in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
34. Les Amis VW Camper Van Raffle is regulated by the Jersey GamblingCommission (JGC) under permit #CP-1851 and is required to provide JGC with details of all prize winner.
You must be aged 18 or over to purchase a VW Camper Van Raffle ticket.
In order to purchase a ticket online, you will need to use YOTI to confirm your age
YOTI is a form of digital ID that enables us to verify your identity. This system has been adopted by the Government of Jersey to make it easier and more secure to access government services online (e.g. online tax returns) and in person. It’s quick and easy to sign up to and over 20,000 people on the Island are already registered. Find out more at www.id.gov.je or go to www.yoti.com to register.
When you go to purchase your ticket, you will be asked to sign in with YOTI. If you have the app already on your phone, simply scan the QR code. If you do not yet have an account, you can set one up on your smart phone or tablet
YOTI is a form of digital ID that enables us to verify your identity.
This system has been adopted by the Government of Jersey to make it easier and more secure to access government services online (e.g. online tax returns) and in person.
It’s quick and easy to sign up to and over 20,000 people on the Island are already registered. Go to www.yoti.com to register.
When you go to purchase your ticket, you will be asked to sign in with YOTI. If you have the app already on your phone, simply scan the QR code. If you do not yet have an account, you can set one up on your smart phone or tablet.
Please note: During setup, YOTI only accepts a passport as proof of identification in Jersey, driving licenses are not classed as an accepted form of identification.
Les Amis Limited Registered Charity No. 232 | LA Incorporated No.231 | Association of Jersey Charities Number: AJC 113