Visiting guidance care home sector
Article date: Dec 07, 2020
With the elevated risk to care home residents, it is not currently recommended for residents to take trips outside of their care home. However, if trips do happen:
- They should be willing to self-isolate on return and be tested in line with the self-isolation policy, at day 0, 5 and 10.
- Visits outside the home should be limited to being with the two named visitors of the resident.
- All trips must adhere strictly to government guidelines for those who fall into the high-risk category. This guidance includes:
- Advising against going into other people’s homes
- Advising against mixing with others in all indoor settings
- Avoiding public transport
This is in addition to all risk mitigation guidance relating to trips out within the current guidance for care homes published on the Jersey Care Commission website.
COVID 19 vaccine plans for vulnerable islanders
Article date: Dec 08, 2020
Please find the latest guidance for Covid vaccine plans for vulnerable islanders from Government of Jersey
Visiting in Care Homes guidance during COVID 19 | Level 2
Article date: Nov 13, 2020
Please find the latest guidance for visiting care homes during Covid-19 Level 2 from the Government of Jersey
Les Amis Limited Registered Charity No. 232 | LA Incorporated No.231 | Association of Jersey Charities Number: AJC 113